Thursday, February 17, 2022

Totally Jacked

Yes, again, I know I am behind on Very Important Lesbian News. But I was busy participating too personally in this pandemic. But after a long, long, stupidly long two-and-a-hal year drought we’re FINALLY getting some new “Gentleman Jack” content. Granted, we still don’t have a premiere date for Season 2 other than “this spring.” But at least now we have some pretty pictures to look at while we continue to wait and wait and have I mentioned we’re waiting?

HBO has released new images from Season 2, without any context or other information. So because nature abhors a vacuum, I shall fill in the blanks for you as best I can.

1) It’s Lister, Anne Lister *said in Bond, James Bond voice*

2) Draw Anne Like One Of Your French Girls
3) Rhythm Nation 1832 Style
4) Pirouette Cookies, But Make It Fashion
5) I Went from Making Eyes at Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, the Mother of Dragons, the Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt and the Breaker of Chains to Sitting In Front of a Fire and Tutt-Tutting My Lesbian Sister’s Decisions.
6) When Your Side Piece Gets Gay Married…
7) …And They Can’t Keep Their Hands Off Each Other
8) Leave It to Gentleman Jack to Start the Lesbian Carabiner Trend

2 comments:

Carmen San Diego said...

Can’t wait to get confused again by so many characters named Anne, Ann and Marianne
Bring on the jaunty music!

AK said...

Still love the way she Marches when she walks!