Wednesday, February 02, 2022

Eve of Everything

So. You thought it might be happening too, right? Like 45-seconds into this thing and all of a sudden Villanelle faces Eve and then…GETS DOWN ON HER KNEES?!?

Right, so I’m not exactly sure what she had planned there to “show” Eve how much she’s changed. But if these two don’t at least smooch – and consensually not a quickie on the bus – in this the fourth and final season I swear. Like, they’re playing “Oh My Love” in the trailer. We all know they’re in some kind of love with each other. So, you know, let it happen.

Or, even better, have Eve hook up with some random new dude they’re introducing at the last minute. That doesn’t make me want to poke someone’s eye out with a hairpin or anything… Kidding! Violence is not the answer, usually.

So, thoughts, feelings, expectations for the final Eve & Villanelle show?

2 comments:

Carmen San Diego said...

I’m expecting nothing really, at this point I’m watching this show for fashion and to see Jodie and Sandra. I doubt that they’ll give us the content we want. It will be queerbait until the end

Alison said...

I'm hopeful that we'll get some kind of meaningful ending. One of the writers eluded to how gay the writing room was when they finished the writing in 2021, so I'd hope queer writers wouldn't be guilty of queer baiting like they did with Rizzoli and Isles.