Monday, December 24, 2018

Have Yourself A Merry Little Carolmas

Have you left it too long? Your holiday shopping, that is. Well, no bother. Just pop on down to your local Frankenberg’s department store and get yourself a train set. Who knows, you might leave your gloves on the counter and meet your angel flung out of space.

Let the straights argue about whether “Die Hard” is a Christmas movie. All queer women know the true queen of Christmas movies is “Carol.” Time to don your gayest apparel and have yourself a Christmas Eve rewatch tonight, kittens. And, yes – Harold, they’re lesbians.

p.s. Why yes, I’ve been singing those Carolmas Carols ever since last week, why do you ask?

4 comments:

Nici75 said...

Tonight I'm watching Carol, YES! And leading up to that I've got Billie Holiday crooning on the stereo. Following Carol, I'm watching Hogfather, because I don't actually do xmas. For other Pratchett fans, search youtube for Hogfather (the whole movie, in 4 parts). You're welcome.

Dear DS and Mrs. DS-- have a great evening.

Happy Hogswatch, all!

Anonymous said...

I might be on my 16th rewatch of Carol for this Christmas-definitely a perfect holiday movie and beats love actually no contest!!! Merry merry to you and yours DS!!

FASTTCR said...

Never stop sharing your love for Carol. It is sublime. ❤️

Carmen SanDiego said...

Dearest, how could I watch anything else?