Friday, November 16, 2018

My Weekend Crush

Goodness, do I miss Michelle Obama. I miss Barack Obama, too, of course. Heck, I miss the whole Obama family. I miss having such a brilliant, compassionate, inspirational First Family in the White House. Now we’ve just got a bunch of idiot, bigoted grifters raging their way through the hallowed halls. I mean, that rotting pumpkin we call a president couldn’t even be bothered to go out in the rain on Veteran’s Day. Anyway. Thanks for wanting to be part of our big gay celebration of marriage equality in 2015, our forever in our hearts First Lady. Happy weekend, all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My parents only seem to care about the economy and the stock market. They say Trump is doing a good job just because they are prospering. I try to tell them many people aren't but they don't seem to understand.

Carmen SanDiego said...

*sigh*
What a difference
Please come back, Obamas!

Anonymous said...

Love Michelle but Barack was a huge disappointment. I voted for him hoping for meaningful change but all we got was more wars, rising defecits and a lot of doubletalk. Hopefully Michelle runs for president.

Panty Buns said...

OMG, I LOVE Michelle Obama and I love this video!!! I watched Michelle Obama Tried to Escape the White House to Celebrate the Legalization of Gay Marriage | TheEllenShow on YouTube too :D
I wish we cold lock up the rotting orange pumpkin and all his bigoted grifters... and after that I would love it we could elect her to be in the White House again, but this time as President or Vice-President!!!

https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/