Friday, August 02, 2013

Please Hold

Greetings kittens,

A quick note to let you know why I am running a wee behind today on this weekend's My Weekend Crush. It is because I am working on Your Weekend Crush, that is, completing the Weekend Crushes of you fine folks who donated at that perk level. Stupidly belated, I know. But I am getting through them all because a promise is a promise. Expect them to begin posting through the weekend next weekend.

In the meantime, here is a gentle reminder that there are plenty of other daily ways to get your Snarker fix, if you're in to that kind of thing.
Find me on AfterEllen.
Find me on Twitter.
Find me on Tumblr.
Find me on Instagram.
Ugh, great, now I'm sick of me. Thanks so much for coming to my little corner of the series of tubes and for your patience. Also, you're pretty.

7 comments:

Aleahs said...

You're pretty as well!!

Unknown said...

Kristen Stewart has finally responded to rumors that she's a favorite to play Anastasia Steele.
Movie Fifty shades

Carmen SanDiego said...

I'm pretty? Well, thank you! *hair toss*

Anonymous said...

We love you Dottie, but please meet your commitment to all the folks who supported you (and your new laptop)so you can get back to snarking.:)

Anonymous said...

are you aware of an australian show "offspring" ? it features a lesbian character eloise ward, the actor (caren pistorius ) is adorable, the show is very funny.

Anonymous said...

Got my postcard and you made my bright Norwegian day even brighter. Got some nice pop-cultural points for it with my peeps!
Thanks from Viking-Vibeke

Anonymous said...

It's very wise of you not watching skinfire. the show is so mediocre and unorginal, the writer figures the only way to draw a reaction is to use the naomi factor.