Thursday, July 31, 2008

Best. Neckline. Ever.

Look, recent posts notwithstanding, I swear I'm not obsessed. Seriously, I'm not even that into them. Don't get me wrong; I like them. I like them a lot. Heck, they're just inherently likable. But they, for the most part, they don't render me incapable of speech or turn off other large chunks of my cerebral cortex at first sight. That said, Cate Blanchett and her, um, girls are rocking my entire world view. Like boom-shakalakalaka-boom rocking. I've never been so happy about reassessing my priorities in life

Though, is anyone else suddenly, inexplicably, terribly...thirsty?

9 comments:

Pedro Baena Luna said...

original blog, I like it, really.. greetings from spain, pedro

chapin said...

She has a neck? I guess I better go back and look again.

TheWeyrd1 said...

snicker...

Landlady of Fat said...

Ok, though I LOVE Cate Blanchett as an actress I do not think she's cute -- not even a little.

BUT -- she is wearin' the HELL outta the dress! I mean I'm assuming there's a dress attached to them bazongas. ;)

Go 'head girl!!

Anonymous said...

i do dream about galadriel from time to time....you've just made it worse! please do not tell my lovely wife!

Vale said...

uh...ah...hubba hubba *drool*

Anonymous said...

oh. my. that is lovely.

d. snarker you are funny!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!! Is it hot in here, or what?!

Anonymous said...

she is great