Monday, April 16, 2012

Dance Dares

Right. So it’s Monday again. Blah. Wouldn’t it be better if it was the weekend again? So in lieu of a whole-sale shifting of the space-time continuum, I give you a little levity to make the day after the day you wish it was just a little bit better. I mean, I could go the easy route and post a picture of a puppy practicing amateur cobbling, but this isn’t that kind of blog. No, I’m all about the super serious business of seriousness here on Surrenders. So with that, I give you the very serious business of Dance Dares. The Great Panted One Ellen describes it as dancing behind someone while his/her back is turned. I call it something to make your Monday feel like a weekend again. Enjoy.

Emma Stone being hilarious doing it.


Kristin Chenoweth being hilarious having it done to her.


Jane Lynch being hilarious doing it to little kids.

There, who needs cute puppy wearing hipster glasses after that? Not me, that’s who. Or at least, not me as much. Oh, fine, they’re all adorable. Are you happy now, Monday?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nice ending of my monday.
Ellen is The Only One talk show I would like to watch on TV. Unfortunately it's not on TV in my country yet.
Have a nice (and productive of course) monday, people of west hemisphere!

Anonymous said...

Dear Ms Snarker,

That made me laugh out loud, super fun post.

I personally love getting a dose of Ellen everyday ... and now that Covergirl mixed Sofia and Ellen into a commercial ... my dreams have finally come true!

Regards,
Magda

Christinc1 said...

Dance Dares are my new hobby.
(taking Boston by storm in 2012)



-cmc

Anonymous said...

I have had a brutal sinus infection, I hate my job, and my wallet got stolen at work. I needed this.

egghead said...

Now, if we could just get the President to do this, or Hillary. :D That would be hillarious.

P.S. To Anonymous: Sorry about your infection. Watch "Horrible Bosses" for a catharsis about your job, and I sincerely hope you get your wallet back. :(