Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Keeping abreast

Hey, hey. My words. They’re up here. OK, so, yesterday my thought process went like this: “Write many things and then spruce them up with some pretty pictures.” But today, I know better. Today I’m going to stop fighting it and reverse the equation. Why? Because it’s 10 days until Christmas (or if you don’t celebrate Christmas, a nice long weekend). I think we all deserve to turn off our brains a bit. And, as evolution would have it, my theme for today’s post has a habit of turning off brains anyway. I’ll freely admit, I’m not really a breast gal. I mean, don’t get me wrong, they’ve nice – no, really nice. But I can usually still make steady eye contact with a lady in spite her really nice rack. Not that I don’t enjoy a peek now and then. There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, it would be a pity to not stare at these. [Though your work might think otherwise, so tastefully – that means no nip – NSFW.]

Scarlett JohanssonSo she is single now. So, you know – hey, girl.

Christina HendricksLike I could leave her off this list. Pshaw.

Anna FrielSize doesn’t matter.

Julianne MooreI can’t say this enough: This woman is FIFTY.

BeyoncéIt’s kind of not fair being both bootylicious and boobylicious.

Anne HathawayAnne is totally laughing at my boobylicious joke.

Dita von TeeseMatching one’s cleavage to one’s jacket is truly a lost art form.

RihannaIf she really was the only girl in the world, that would be a shame because we wouldn’t be able to look at her.

Blake LivelyIs it just me, or does that look uncomfortable?

Salma HayekWhen she arrives to vacation on small South Pacific islands the villagers always notice an abrupt change in the tidal patterns which subsist immediately after she leaves once again. They have yet to determine what is causing the additional orbital pull. Ahem.

Lynda Carter/Wonder WomanThe Wonder Boobs were responsible for untold numbers of nascent lesbian experiences.

20 comments:

Fiona said...

Nice.

Sweet dreams

xx

zzzz

Anonymous said...

This post is so made of win. And by "made of win," I mean, "Thanks for the crazy-sexy early Christmas gift."

Miss Éclaire said...

thank you for this great gerat'alicious gift... and yes, Beyoncé: it's not really fair to have both things... ;)

Anonymous said...

Make me laugh and sight!
thanks.
a lot.
xx

Anonymous said...

That just put the smile on my face that will last throughout the day :D

A big Thank You!

Laura Allen Photography said...

I'm having problems forming a sentence never mind words after this post.

A big early chringle thanks from me for this

sue m said...

I think I need a moment alone now...

LilliGirl said...

wow...yeah the brain wasnt what was turned on there. lol

virgotex said...

no Sasha Alexander? sigh

but seriously, such an embarassment of riches you've given us this a.m. My eyes are open...

Anonymous said...

Aah, Wonder Woman.
My mother still blames Wonder Woman for me being gay!

BB said...

Blake Lively took the push up bra concept to an extreme. It does indeed look uncomfortable. And WonderBoobs! What a blast from the past.

For your next post, I vote for a booty roll call. In the spirit of the holidays, of course - think of it as a gift that keeps on giving.

URBAN Sapphic said...

Where's Sofia Vergara from Modern Family?

I Thank the Goddess For Her:

http://www.realbollywood.com/news/up_images/sofia-vergara8287.jpg

Are you insane, passing Sofia up?

Kathryn said...

Love it. Perfect for this cold wintry day.

Anonymous said...

One word: YES!

Loooooove this post!!

Norma Desmond said...

Yes. More posts like this. ;)

vrgriffith said...

Breast moment ever!

Anonymous said...

um, Scarlet, … ugh (remembers to breathe) Rhiannon -- so it's ok to be breathless over these youngin's? Salma H. forever.
I think the booty call post will do me in , though… whooooophff!
thanks and wow

I_am_Anners said...

I just found out that Anna Friel also just announced that she and her husband, David Thewlis (aka Prof Lupin), have just split up. There was some rubbish about her shacking up with some other guy, but I'm going to assume that she's really truly single. If Chuck ever needs a shoulder to cry on, I'm here for her.

Anonymous said...

There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world...

A line from SUCH a great movie!!! :)

ysubassoon said...

Sing it with me, people: "Thanks for the mammaries..."