Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Tank Top Tuesday

I am decidedly not blonde. This isn’t the beginning of a bad blonde joke or any such hair color-based disparagement; it’s just a fact. I’ve also never dated a blonde. Not that I have anything against blondes. Hello, Jodie Foster. Sit a little closer, Kate Winslet. Don’t be shy, Leisha Hailey. I’ve heard that blondes have more fun. Also, gentlemen prefer them. But what I know for sure is that whenever I see blonde locks and tank tops, I automatically think summer. And, gosh, who doesn’t like summer?

Mary McCormack
Naomi WattsKristen BellKristen WiigUma ThurmanKristin ChenowethElisha CuthbertScarlett JohanssonElisabeth RohmPortia de Rossi[Click each to embiggen...hey, no blonde jokes!]

13 comments:

Slym said...

Let me be the first to say... no make that... let me be the first to pick my tongue up off the floor, pock my eyeballs back into their sockets then pass out *THUD*

The Gentleman said...

In behalf of all tank top wearing blondes I would like to thank you for not having made a single blonde joke…
and on dating blondes... don't knock it 'till you tried it ;)

TheWeyrd1 said...

hehehe gentleman... I used to be blonde. Then I turned 4 and all the blonde was not blonde. I went back to my blonde roots when I was in my early 20's for a few years. Okay until my mid-30's. I was fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

I'm blonde and I usually forget it unless someone points it out. I find that I'm attracted to the dark brunettes or red-heads though. But blondes are pretty hot....

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Oh my god at Kristen Chenoweth!
Go Olive/G(a)linda

Anonymous said...

I just love TTT!!!!! I admit I don't seek out blondes but I must say "WHEW!!!"

Anonymous said...

blondes often make yummy eye candy. but, unless they are *real* blondes, it often seems to me as if the hydrogen peroxide seeped through to their brains and dulled it a bit... hey! it's just my experience talking.

Lezlie Mac said...

Naaah blondes. I'll leave them goodies you girls. Except maybe Charlize Theron. And maybe Uma Thurman. And Kristen Wiig. And Naomi Watts. Ok ok, I'll go for a blonde one occasionnally...Could we get a redhead tank tuesday ? Pleeaaase ??

Daña Alder said...

that doesn't look a thing like Portia de Rossi---are you sure...?

Anonymous said...

I'll be your first blonde girlfriend!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my. Elisabeth Rohm! Anyone know what that picture is from?

Anonymous said...

I just LOOOOVE Charlize... ♥ SO much!

And Scarlett is also very hot... And Portia... And, and... And so on :)