p.s. Also, just because it’s Tuesday and sports bras and muscle shirts are included in the Tank Top Cinematic Universe, here’s a little preview. Hopefully they packed for the race accordingly.
Tuesday, August 18, 2026
Tank Top Tuesday: Amazing Lesbians Edition
So I guess I need to start watching “The Amazing Race.” I know, they’re entering season 39, so maybe I’m a little late. But now that soccer lesbians have joined the show, I think I can finally give it my full attention. US National Women’s Team and NWSL players Ali Krieger and Joanna Lohman have joined the new season of the long-running adventure reality series. Now in case you were wondering, and the hair wasn’t already a giveaway, yes, Joanna is also a gay. Her Instagram bio includes the title “celesbian” (and lots of photos of her wife and their child – and rainbows). Anyway, I’m so glad Ali continues to live her best life (and is happily together with a new, better soccer lesbian). Guess I’ll have to record the new season and fast forward to the lesbian bits, per usual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment