Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Animal Attraction

Why, yes, I am watching every queer documentary I can find this month. Why do you ask? Gay comics. Gay magazines. Gay animals. You love to see it, quite literally. I saved this documentary on Peacock to watch until the end of the month to make sure I’m maximizing my LGBTQ+ viewing the last week of Pride. Yes, I have been trying to be too gay to function all month because Target may now hide its Pride merch but we can be as fruity as we want. So suck it, rainbow capitalism. Also, one group that will never be swayed by a rainbow Deutsche Bank float? Our animal friends. They’re just straight-up queer like nature intended. Happy Hump Day, indeed!

2 comments:

Feromoon said...

Haha, always a joy to read your thoughts in the blog. Thank you Dottie. Also from my wife. We just watched the Quee nature documentary and of course I'm here to share. For we're not ll capital strong enough to pay for a subscription of the payed tv airwaves.
More LGBTV: https://fero.tips/videos/documentaries/queer-planet-2024/
Love and kisses from Feromoon

Carmen San Diego said...

Mother Nature is a lesbian