Tuesday, March 01, 2022

In a Barbie World

Dammit, I’m going to have to watch the damn Barbie movie now, aren’t I? Kate McKinnon is joining the new movie about the world’s most famous plastic doll. But she’s not playing Barbie, instead perhaps she is Barbie’s friend Lesbian Skipper?) The movie already boasts Margot Robbie (Barbie), Ryan Gosling (Ken), America Ferrera (Barbie’s Latina friend?) and Simu Liu (her Asian friend?) in the new movie. The movie also has an impressive pedigree behind the camera with Greta Gerwig and Noah Baumbach writing the script (and her directing). I don’t know if Barbie deserves this much accumulated talent. But I can only hope they make it gay. I mean, Barbie canonically has done some pretty gay shit, y’all.

3 comments:

Carmen San Diego said...

That’s a really star studded movie for a plastic doll

Panty Buns said...

What a tease! ("Plot details are being held tight to the pink vest").
With that cast, it would be hard to not watch it.
I'm hoping and in suspense. If it's everythig that you would hope for,
it would make me want to play with Barbie Dolls (and I am really, really old). :D

APKfun said...

that will be very worth watching!
btw, you can enjoy your favorite movies from apps on apkfun.com right on your phone!