Monday, December 20, 2021

Music Monday: A Night Editions

I’m not a religious person, so I only celebrate the idea of non-secular Christmas with the jolly old elf and the reindeers. But I admit I like a good Christmas carol, even some of the religious ones. And “O Holy Night” was one our family used to play every Christmas - on an actual vinyl record and everything. Yeah, let’s all feel old together. Anyway, ours was a scratchy record with Luciano Pavarotti singing, and his phrasing was so Pavarotti Italian, I can hear it exactly in my head to this day. But, Brandi Carlile sure gives that a good run for its money. Happy Christmas week to all who celebration, and happy Monday, kittens.

1 comment:

Helena said...

With you on the religious part , but will listen to anything Brandi sings. Have a good week Dorothy.