Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Gay Lady Hat Trick

I admittedly don’t follow much of the sportsball (other than the Olympics and Women’s World Cup), but even I know it’s kind of a BFD that WNBA star Candace Parker both came out, introduced the world to her wife of two years/former teammate Anna Petrakova and announced they were having a baby all in one day. That sound you likely heard around midday yesterday was queer lady sportsball enthusiasts squealing in delight at the long suspected, but never official news. Also, talk about your coming out hat tricks. I’m gay! Here’s my wife! We’re having a baby! I mean, that level of coming out should gets you an entire convection oven, not just a toaster oven. Mazel tov to the happy and talented and very attractive (what, I have eyes) couple. Sportsball folks, feel free to talk amongst yourselves on this one. Me, I’ll just look at the pretty…scenery.

No comments: