Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Tank Top Tuesday: Olympics Edition

Damn, I miss the Olympics already. But, good news, we don’t need to miss the Olympians. Here are a few choice Team USA athletes in their tank topped finest. And, of course, sports bras count. Like you even had to ask. See you in Beijing in 2022.

Hilary Knight, hockey, gold


Mikaela Shiffrin, skiing, gold & silver


Chloe Kim, halfpipe, gold


Jamie Anderson, snowboarding, gold & silver


Lauren Gibbs, bobsled, silver


Lindsey Vonn, skiing, bronze


Maia Shibutani, ice dancing, bronze


And, because I still feel bad for my Canadian friends about that hockey loss, here ya go.

Tessa Virtue, ice dancing, gold


And, because I feel like it, here is a bonus Mikaela Shiffrin because dayyyyyummmm.

1 comment:

Carmen SanDiego said...

Tank tops! I’ve missed you so!