Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Ides of March

Welcome to the Ides of March. Which is to say, we have to get through all of damn March for some of the best shows to come back. Damn, March. Back at it with the binge watch blocking. Fine, I’m sure it’s a fine month with many fine qualities. But April, it gets the fine shows.

Orphan Black back April 14 on BBC America

Oh lord, the mention of Delphine. Also, I think we can all agree the Dolly the Sheep mask is both brilliant and creepy. Brilliantly creepy.

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt back April 15 on Netflix

Already so much fun and this is just a teaser trailer.

Ab Fab: The Movie opens July 22 in the U.S.

Fine, this isn’t in April. But, sweetie darling, does it matter when there’s Stoli?

1 comment:

Carmen SanDiego said...

The teenage me is very excited for AbFab movie.
And I'm embarrassed to say it took me watching The People vs OJ Simpson to get the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt joke about the lawyers....