Thursday, December 26, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Krampus

Christmas may be over, but the festivities don’t have to end. And leave it to our friends over at “Lost Girl” to keep the yuletide going with a visit from the Anti-Claus himself, Krampus. I can’t think of a better reason to leave the holiday decorations up a little longer, can you?



Also, in case you missed the Christmas miracle, my “Lost Girl” recap for this week’s episode is also up at AfterEllen. So don’t say I didn’t get you a present this year.

2 comments:

TheWeyrd1 said...

I've been studiously avoiding your recaps until the show starts airing in the US. I could hunt it down I'm sure, but no time to watch it right now anyway, what with the near embarrassment of riches of lesbian/queer girl storylines. But Zoie looking so extra hot, I had to read the recap...well that and your recap was the only thing to read on AE yesterday...heh Anyway, ooooo!

Cake said...

I also have been avoiding the recaps until the show airs in the US. I hope you re-post them!