Monday, February 08, 2010

(Belated) Naked Lady Monday

Oh, kittens. My apologies for falling asleep last night before finishing my post. I blame all the cheese food products I consumed during my Super Bowl football game eating extravaganza. But, I want to make my absence this morning up to you. How, you ask? Anne Hathaway, I say. Not only is the delightful, pale-skinned, doe-eyed actress endlessly likable, she is steadfastly gay-friendly. In fact, in her cover story for the new British GQ magazine, she reveals that her entire family converted from the Catholic to the Episcopalian church after her brother came out in protest of the former’s anti-gay stance.

She told the magazine:
“The whole family converted to Episcopalianism after my elder brother came out. Why should I support an organization that has a limited view of my beloved brother?”

See, endlessly likable. Also, the lingerie doesn’t hurt.

Anne Hathaway 2
Anne Hathaway 3
Anne Hathaway 4
Anne Hathaway 5
Anne Hathaway 6

So, am I forgiven?

13 comments:

Unknown said...

And how!

Anonymous said...

Oh, we need more naked ladies than that.

CAB's Adventures said...

Forgiven? Lord yes

tlsintx said...

oh Snarker...you made it all bettah.

tree00faery said...

Totally, completely, 100% forgiven. ^_^

Anonymous said...

look ma no armpits

Anonymous said...

Totally forgiven and loving her even more - I defected from the Catholic Church myself to the United!

Anonymous said...

who would've thought this would come from princess diaries?

Unknown said...

*cough* Anna Torv *cough* Esquire *cough

Naked lady monday, next week? Don't make me beg now! : D

http://www.esquire.com/women/women-we-love/anna-torv-nude-0310?click=pp

jennifer from pittsburgh said...

Workin' on the night cheese, eh DS?

happy_c said...

Put your boobs away Anne Hathaway, is what I thought upon seeing this, so I guess I`m not a fan. But Anna Torv? Hell yeah! Plus, I made a funny ;)

michellesands said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
michellesands said...

does anyone see something wrong with the second picture? it looks like they photoshopped a closer shot of her head onto her body. it's HUGE!