Saturday, November 09, 2013

My Weekend Wish Fulfillment

Holy lesbians wish fulfillment, Batman. Just when you think you’ve seen everything, lesbian universes collide in the best way possible and you thank the stars for these new and untold wonders. What the hell am I talking about? I’m talking about the epic meeting of Zoie Palmer and Lena Headey. Yes, lesbians – LUCE MET LAUREN. I’ve officially dubbed their character ship name Imagine Me & Hotpants. Though, if you want to ship Zoie and Lena themselves, might I suggest Zena? Yeah, I totally went there.

This, of course, only makes me more excited for the pending start of the new season of “Lost Girl” this Sunday. Now, if only we could get Lena to guest star. Make it happen, universe. Happy weekend, all.

p.s. Apologies for not having My Weekend Crush up earlier. I had a small animal emergency.
p.p.s. Yes, I’ll have hot, fresh new “Lost Girl” recaps of Season 4 starting on Tuesday over at AfterEllen.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Nothing against Lena, but I'm having a difficult time focusing on anything but how low cut Zoie's top is.

Kellye said...

O M G yesss

Cathy in AK said...

*mouth has gone dry*

Unknown said...

I just got done reading your article, and really enjoyed it, thank you. You can see some fun books at www.fun2readbooks.com where you can also hear the girls read the stories for the same price as a paperback book, but they are reading exotic sexy stories that will get you going!

Anonymous said...

I read this post while sitting at my desk at work. "Imagine Me & Hotpants" made me snort out loud, and a veiled attempt at a cough cover-up garnered me raised eyebrows from my coworkers. I should know better than to read DS at work!

Anonymous said...

Lara Flynn-Boyle from poltergeist 3 - look a like ;) ?