Friday, October 04, 2013

My Weekend Vacation Vixen: Jodie Foster

I have always had a thing for Jodie Foster. And I’ve always hoped she would find happiness in her (very) private life. I kind of thought she had, what with the settling down and the beautiful Cydney and the kids and all. But then sometimes life gets a little wonky and you break up and you date other people and you go on an internationally televised award show and sorta, kinda, for all intents and purposes* come out while proclaiming your singledom. And now E! News – if they are to be trusted, which means grab the salt shaker – says you are dating Alexandra Hedison (that’s Dylan to us “The L Word” watchers and Ellen DeGeneres’ ex-girlfriend to everyone else). To which I say, get it girl. Sure, it’s weird that the celesbian dating pool is apparently poorly stocked. I mean, how many times can folks catch the same few fish? But, you know what, who cares. Be happy. Be healthy. Be horny. Just don’t let Alexandra tape you two having sex because she’s definitely going to use it to blackmail you later causing you to lose your fortune and have to move in with Leisha Hailey. Which, now that I think about it, sounds kind of fun. OK, not the poor part. Also you’re a smart lady, so I’m sure you’ve made wise retirement investments. But, I mean, Leisha does seem fun. Wait, am I confusing real life and television again? Either way, just let it happen. Happy weekend, all.

p.s. I still wouldn’t let Alexandra around too many kitchen knives. Just to be on the safe side.
* Grammar, yo.

10 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

Good for Jodie
I mean, I'm sad cause I don't have a chance now (yeah, right. Cause I had one before) but good for her

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with ya Dorothy... I too have always had a thing for Jodie Foster and if the news is true, I am very happy for her - even with the crazy cyclical Hollywood dating pool thing.

Anonymous said...

Super love you and I point this out with intense gratitude for all your blogging and admittedly as a grammar n-word: all "intents" and purposes. Unless you were making a pun about Jodie being so intense. In which case, brilliant, and I am an idiot.

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of these two together (assuming I don't really have a chance with Alex)... the sex scene between Dylan and Helena in her apartment was hotter than hottie (I finally figured out its because there's no music until *ahem*) and I've been disappointed to see/hear little of Alex since then. But these are two very smart, driven, sexy women...and I can see them being a good match. I hope they're both happy.

egghead said...

I've always had a "thing" for Jodie too. Always considered her to be some of our best lesbian representation, her being so educated and-all. Yet . . .

I've always thought she was unapproachable. That OCD aspect, or agoraphobic thing I think was there. I think she has broken out, and therefore she'll grow and maybe make a sexy, sexy lesbian love scene played by her sexy-self someday. And for that I will be forever grateful. Is that so wrong to wish for Jodie?

tam said...

Is that a pic of both of them in NYC?
Hmm, might believe it. But then aren't lesbians allowed to have friends who are also lesbians?

As everyone else in the lesbian world, I had a thing for Jodie too. And perhaps her kids are now old enough so she can have a less kid-oriented life, and also a less "hidden" social life now that she's come out to the planet at the GGs!

Anonymous said...

Snarker, could you please invent an app that will upload Vacation Vixens and other content why you are away? You could have actual time off. And I would have my Vixens. xo Canuckgrrl

buildingbeginswithme said...

I think it's totally hot, but not destined to last. Alexandra is mega hot and cool... Jodie okay mega hot but in a geeky kinda way... The pic of the two if them says it all, sure I would pick Jodie any day but I am thinking she is too quirky for Alex

JaggyL said...

daaang, i appreciated the intensive purposes! I thought it was deliberate. My boss unknowingly writes that in emails. Also, "the whole kitten caboodle". WHAT DOES HE THINK THAT MEANS

love your work Snarker :-)

IT Consultant Dallas said...

I really like Jodie Foster! She's a very great actress.