Friday, July 19, 2013

My Weekend Crush

If you tell me you wouldn’t immediately drop your pants if Alex Vause asked you to, I will tell you you are liar-liar pants on fire. Also pants on the floor, because Alex told you to take them off – remember? The strength of the sexual spell Laura Prepon has cast over all of lesbiankind as Alex is impossible to overestimate. Just mention Alex and you’ll get an automatic involuntary moan from almost every gal lady who has watched “Orange Is the New Black.” Mmmmmm, Alex.

Of course, we’ve known Laura for years. The tall red-head (then blonde) from “That 70s Show” with the great voice and dweebie boyfriend. And while we may have liked her before, we certainly love her now. Maybe it’s the black hair. Maybe it’s the been-there, knows-how swagger. Maybe it’s the glasses – definitely it’s the glasses. Sure, Alex isn’t perfect. I mean she worked for an international drug cartel and turned her ex in to the feds. But, hey, we all have our flaws. For instance, I can’t snap with my left hand. You overlook the little things.

What matters is that we know Alex, in her heart of hearts, still loves Piper. Because when you have a connection with someone, it never really goes away. You snap right back into being each other’s little spoons. Also the way Alex adjusts her glasses. Mmmmmm, Alex. Happy weekend, all.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot Donna is certainly living up to her name. OW OW

;) babs said...

I bet she would be AE hottest #1, if the poll would be now...!

Anonymous said...

Guilty as charged.

Unknown said...

"I can’t snap with my left hand. " - Haha...You kill me.

Carmen SanDiego said...

Oh man, the adjustment of the glasses. I'll be in my bunk

Unknown said...

Noooooo! God she is is full of herself, I can't express how much I hope Piper tells her to go jump.
Don't get me wrong, the actress is great, but the character! Obnoxious, malipulative and needs to be told so - with a fist in the face!

E.T. said...

Well as far as I'm concerned it's the combination of glasses and this:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/1e649ea97f544e6b35a1319d4a5f34a9/tumblr_mq6r1aJJhz1qkyh2co1_500.gif

Pants down. Eh hands down!

tlsintx said...

mmmmmhmmm..

egghead said...

I never thought I would find this actress attractive, but yet I do now. Wow. Black hair, some confident swagger, black glasses, fantastic dialogue and yes, this actress knows her way around a woman. Who knew?

She's turned this kind of woman into something very sexy, rather than something monstrous. Lord knows I've been achingly vulnerable to this type of woman all my life, and now I'm good with all my ex's thanks to Alex Vouse.

Anonymous said...

Psst...spoiler....





She didn't turn Piper in. Making Alex quite perfect now!

Unknown said...

Ugggh. I love her.

But fun fact, did you know Laura Prepon is in the Church of Scientology? She plays gay pretty well, considering. ha

Anonymous said...

My body is so ready for Laura Prepon.

@Amanda I'd need some updated info to believe she's still into Scientology. Last time she mentioned it (to my knowledge) was in an interview in 2007 when she was with Christopher Masterson who's a big Scientologist (he was raised in it). Not that it's a huge deal, but it's pretty old info and a lot of people have gotten out of it lately.