Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Naked Thanks

You know what, we all deserve a treat. So let’s pretend it’s Monday and get with the naked ladies. I know, I know – feminism, objectification, sisterfire, Birkenstocks. But it’s Naya Rivera and Jennifer Morrison and, goddammit, haven’t we been through enough this week? The two actresses, separate halves of possibly two of the most popular ships in the lesbosea, took it all off for Allure’s annual naked issue. The accompanying mini Q&As are pretty inconsequential, so we can’t really even use the whole, “But, really, I was reading it for the articles” excuse. So let’s not even pretend. Thanks ladies, we needed that.

Also, duh, NSFW.


5 comments:

lisa said...

NSFW?? Not safe for my heart! lol

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but this photo of Jennifer Morrison kind of freaks me out. She looks as if she didn't have anything (like, anything!) between her legs. Photoshop does that to you ;) It's kind of scary though.

Anonymous said...

SOMEONE GET ME A DROOL CUP!!

Anonymous said...

As always, thank you for making my week!

Anonymous said...

Just want to say thankyou. thankyou for making me late for work. i seen this post while laying in bed before getting up. i like!!!! So i couldnt help myself. once done looked at the clock, omg! im gunna be so late. And i was.