Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Swan Dive

The line between awestruck appreciation and smutty sensationalism is lovingly straddled here at Surrenders. I will freely admit to giving in to my weaker (boobs) impulses (tank tops) sometimes (usually on Tuesdays). So today, I had a bit of an internal struggle about whether or not to post this. You see, it is most definitely smutty, but it’s also pretty fucking sensational. It’s the sex scene between Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis from “Black Swan” that leaked onto the internet earlier this week. But it’s also Christmas. And at Christmas you tell the truth. The truth is this is just too hot not to post.

Though here is the thing, if you plan to see the movie you shouldn’t watch. No, really, you should watch it in the theater. In context, it’s even better. In context, it’s a revelation. In context, it’s not just two incredibly hot actresses going down for a little stimulating simulated sexytime. Context is everything. Of course, the urge to click play is probably irresistible and you won’t listen and you’ll watch and rewatch and rewatch. Honey, I do not blame you one bit. I’ll take my ladies loving – and other things that start with an “L” – on other ladies wherever I can get it. But you’re doing yourself a disservice and you’ve been warned. Don’t worry, I also realize how incredibly mean it is of me to post something and then tell you not to watch it. What can I say, sometimes I suck.

Though if you were somehow still on the fence about seeing “Black Swan,” perhaps this clip will be the one to, shall we say, sway you. I saw the film again last night and can attest to its continued magnificence and madness the second time around. The second time around, you can really enjoy its masterful claustrophobia and punishing perfectionism. And, yes, you can really, really enjoy each and every delicious moment of stimulating simulated sexytime – oral or otherwise. Though, the film is so much more than those two minutes in heaven (see, the conflicted thing again). The sex isn’t even really about the sex – it’s about control and release, passion and paranoia, unrealized longings and unexplored selves. The movie is a grand temple to the elegant, invigorating pursuit of art at any cost. Yes, fine, OK – it’s also hot. Right, at this point you’re probably thinking, “Jesus, Snarker – shut the fuck up so we can click play already.” Which I will now do. Hope it’s as good for you as it was for me.

[I would hope it’s already explicitly implied, but NSFW]

23 comments:

macayagirl said...

Holy Mother of Hot! (@_@)

Patricia said...

wow...really explicit, althought too quick [IMHO] to be called "sex". Yes, yes... there is the context and all the foreplay that leads to this hungry/passionated [quick!] hot intercourse(?). But doesn´t matter! *really* nice seeing N. Portman in this "position". If I were Mia, I would have it last longer!!!

Morcegos no Sótão said...

I'm a HUGE fan of Anonofsky (only director that never disappointed me... well, there's Sofia Coppola too, but I don't love her movies as much as Aronofsky's), so even though I'm very very tempted to hit play, I'll wait to see it in the movie theatre. Whenever it decides to get to Portugal, that is. --'

MJNuts

Anonymous said...

I don't find that sex scene hot at all but rather super creepy and disturbing. Mila Kunis going down on Natalie Portman is not enough to make me forget the plot and the super harsh tone of her spiral into madness. Totally baffles me that you find it so "stimulating".

Raven said...

You praised so much about this movie, I uploaded yesterday...I couldn't wait to see it in february (France sucks sometimes). Oh Nathalie...

sonja said...

Yeah, I also found it creepy and kind of weird: the way they looked (kind of goth) and the brightly lit pale pink bedroom and the suspense movie like someone was about to be killed. I'm hard pressed to label it as "hot." When I blocked those three things out and just concentrated on what they were doing physically, it was okay, even good, but it was kind of difficult to do that.

Here I thought that after watching that, I'd be racing out to the movie theater. Instead, it just confirms my initial plan to wait for it on Netflix.

Anonymous said...

First, see the movie. Period. Just do, it's brilliant. Anyone thinking of not seeing this movie IN THEATERS should really reconsider. Having said that, I actually kind of agree. The scene wasn't so much hot to me as extremely intriguing. It definitely held my attention, and there were one or two looks from Mila that made me have to cross my legs, but "hot"...? I don't know about that. Like I was definitely more turned on by the Bound sex scene than this one. And look at what a train wreck that movie was. Still though... awesome movie and Mila Kunis is officially my new celeb crush.

Anonymous said...

well,
im french so
i have to wait until february to see this movie in theater
im glad to watch this, it makes a very good teaser !

Anonymous said...

For some reason, I can't see it.

FASTTCR said...

For me in the theater in context not so hot. In fact, disturbing and confusing.

Out of context, totally frickin HOT!! Gone is the stuff before and after (like the fact that Mom in nearby) and what's left is goin down and goin' for it. Worked for me. Going back to push the button again.

tlsintx said...

oh, it's hot alright.
and very....how can I say it...authentically acted. I mean it seems so real I can almost FEEL IT.
Goddess Almighty, yes.

I liked it. A lot. :)

Kathryn said...

Definitely better as part of the whole movie itself, and yet certainly hot/interesting on its own.

Anonymous said...

carnal, a little like "let me in". Raw. Loves it!

Emily said...

I saw this movie on Tuesday and LOVED it. So twisted and insane but really good. This scene, though more than a little bit "weird" (Mom right outside, anyone?), was definitely one of the highlights. I had forgotten how much I adore Mila Kunis. <3

Mia said...

I have to agree with the anonymous that says that didnt find the scene hot at all... any oral sex (simulation) scene is totally gross to me but i find extremely interesting to see natalie portman doing this kind of scene with a woman, cause, if im not wrong, she hasnt done anything similar with man, has she?

Maxine Dangerous said...

Saw this post last night and was good and backed away, knowing I was going to see the movie today. :) Completely loved it, love the sex scene, love how fucked up and brilliant the whole movie is. Absolutely delicious.

Unknown said...

hey Snarker, I dunno, the sex scene is about "control and release, passion and paranoia, unrealized longings and unexplored selves"? yeah, the unexplored selves stuff definitely, but the self that is unexplored because someone is still too tied to mom. as in, the mom that was moments before the sex scene trying to barge in the door. mila kunis is an effing hot revelation, and I'll watch her do THAT to anyone, much less Natalie Portman, at any time, but mommy trying to barge in the door being a huge part of the context of that scene is not exactly what I call hot. I call it a buzz kill. offered respectfully... enjoy your week off.

Anonymous said...

you are all missing the point, which is now we know what Mila Kunis would look like when she is about to go down on us, and that isolated image continues to be hot

Amanda said...

Leave it to a bunch of lesbians to analyze a lesbian sex scene. With two hot ladies no less.

Come on
Amanda

Unknown said...

Definitely an amazing scene. My girlfriend looked over at me during the movie and said "what are you thinking right now" as Mila is going down on (the love of my life) natalie portman. I was speechless. I love them together. They should get together in real life. That would make this lesbo happy and proud!

Anonymous said...

One of my straight female co-workers saw it before I did, so I mentioned that I had heard this scene was pretty hot. Straight girl didn't think so! Once I saw the film, I went back to her and told her that she was OH SO wrong about the hotness quotient.

DJ Shiva. said...

Thank you for that last bit about what the sex really was about in that film. I actually found the scene to be superficially hot (hello, Mila and Natalie), but more than anything it was tense, terrifying, fucked up, and anything but simple titillation.

Listen to Dorothy, folks. Don't watch if you plan to see it. But I don't blame you if you come here right after and watch this part again. I really don't.

Anonymous said...

I was disciplined and I waited - and glad I did. Fantastic film, a bit overblown and crazy but still fantastic, and Portman/Kunis' scene much better viewed in context, esp. preceded by the clubbing scene which was pretty wild, despite creepy guys bracketing the beginning and end. Glad I watched this in the cinema rather than waiting for DVD. Needs the big screen treatment for full impact. Dance scenes were incredible, esp the last two