Monday, August 17, 2009

I want to go to there

Yes, yes. I know everyone is excited that “Mad Men” came back. Even I’m excited that “Mad Men” came back, and I’ve spent more time gazing adoringly at Christina Hendricks’ considerable, um, assets than actually watching the show. (I know, I know – it’s a great show and I’m an idiot for not watching. Take a number to express your outrage along with all the BSG and Bad Girls fans out there. I’ll get to them eventually, possibly…) While all of your were anxiously agonizing over those last few minutes before you were reunited with Joan, Peggy and Betty, my agony continues.

Why, because it’s still almost nine full weeks before I am again reunited with my Fake TV Wife, Tina Fey. Look, I know I’ve been shamelessly ignoring my Tina these last few months. But they do say that absence makes the heart grow fonder. In fact, I attribute the general malaise I’ve felt this summer with everything on TV to the fact that Tina isn’t on it. So to tide me (and you, I can share – just hands off!) over until I can again be reunited with my beloved, how about a walk down Liz Lemon lane? Oh, yes, there will be bi-curious shoes.

Muppet Tina vs. Real TinaReal wins for goofiness, Muppet wins for hairstyle.

Night Cheese Tina vs. Princess Leia TinaGod, how can I choose? HOW?

Bi-curious shoes vs. Everybody dance now braHow about the shoes and the bra, only? Now we’re talking.

And then, in case you’d forgotten, there’s this.


October 15 – I want to go to there!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

where?
anyway welcome
if you want to see me.

thanks for the post.
have a great day.

linster said...

Finally, a Tina post. I was worried that you two were having problems.

jennifer from pittsburgh said...

Heh, I rewatched 'Flu Shot' this morning while I had my coffee :)

Norma Desmond said...

This makes me want to marathon through "30 Rock." I probably will follow that impulse.

Lindsay said...

there is never enough Tina in my life. Thank you THANK YOU.

Penny Cillin said...

I want to go there, too. How can anyone say "No" to Tina Fey? Her wit + her hotness = me drooling.

Lola said...

Love Tina - but more in a I-want-her-to-be-my-best-friend way.