Tuesday, August 04, 2009

The hills are alive

Christina Hendricks _ Esquire 1

I can’t… Words… Having problems… The breathing… Ohmygodchristinahendricksohmygod. Whew. Now that that’s over with, how is your Tuesday going? Better now, I bet. Christina Hendricks and her Cleavage from The Gods has that effect on people. These shot from her Esquire photoshoot are, well, rawwwr.

Christina Hendricks _ Esquire 2

Of course, the lovely Christina (Ms. Holloway if you’re nasty) takes all this attention in stride. As she told NY magazine this week: “It’s strange how astounded people are that I have breasts.” Oh, honey. You don’t just have breasts. You have unparalleled monuments to human hope, folly, joy, power and desire.

Christina Hendricks _ Esquire 6

All that and you haven’t even turned around yet.

Christina Hendricks _ Esquire 5

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy hell. I've never been so grateful for ctrl + print screen.

geniera said...

OMG! o_O

I love Mad Men... more and more...

Unknown said...

Thank you thank you thank you. I just rewatched, a couple days ago, the episode of Firefly that introduces her character...mmm...I am so glad to see these pictures.

kim said...

she reminds me of the character Lucy in "Dracula". After she gets bitten. she's so damn white!
very pretty though...

Rose said...

Few things bring me more joy than Christina Hendricks rack. THANK YOU!!!

J9 said...

OMFG! I can't look at this any longer for fear of my keyboard shorting out from drool!

Anonymous said...

it's that last one that really does it for me... ::pantpantpant:: that ASS! in that little dress! and those legs!

TheWeyrd1 said...

Oh...from Mad Men...whew...thanks geniera for jogging my addled brain. Something about those pics kinda threw me off...heh. Maybe it's the hair...heeee

Norma Desmond said...

Ah. Heaven on earth.

Homicide Barbie said...

Wow.....just wow....killer body combined with that red hair....I am speechless !!

I am afraid poor Keeley Hawes has now been knocked off of the top spot and has gotta take her place in position 2 so I can add this goddess to no 1 !!

Anonymous said...

She looks very lovely.

Marie said...

She's phenomenal, my brain just exploded. I've seen the pics already but everytime I see those, argh, *faints*.
By the way, awesome title, I needed a good laugh and that was perfect :D

elliB said...

She is amazing. I am going to watch her gay episode of Without A Trace now. For the millionth time. Swoon.

6+1 Consulting said...

Christina's existence only confirms my sneaking suspicion: God is real and she's a queer :)

Anonymous said...

Wow. Cleavage and curves aside (after muuuuch appreciation of those natural wonders) Holy Hell, look at her flawless porcelain skin.

Anonymous said...

Love her, love Mad Men.

But, the photographer really lacks imagination. This is such a rehash.

Shelly said...

What an, ahem, interesting thing to go on about after your last post! Not that I'm complaining.