Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It’s got to be the haircut

So, for whatever reason, I’ve never been that attracted to Mena Suvari. I mean, she is attractive, no doubt. But she has never been my definition of American Beauty, à la Lester Burnham. And then, I saw these pictures of her in Italian Vogue. Well, huh. What do ya know? Isn’t it interesting when something comes up that realigns the very foundation of all you held hot. It’s kind of jarring. But in a good way. Click to enlarge any of the images and let the realignment begin for yourself, too.

5 comments:

.-.-.- said...

She seems nice !

Anonymous said...

Baby's got BACK!... and front.. and side....

Slym

Anonymous said...

Oh my... Those pictures are beautiful. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Now I believe in love at first sight. Goodness, I really never found her attractive before either, but she looks so much hotter in short hair and mens clothes. I'm totally down for it.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD