Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hot mamas

Oh my. Oh my, oh my. Halle Berry is looking very, uhm, radiant these days. I guess pregnancy really does the body good. Not to get all weird pregnant lady fetish-y here (oh, Lord, the Google searches), but I have noticed how impending hot mamahood has a, shall we say, exponential effect on certain, shall we say, prominent attributes. First Salma Hayek, now Halle Berry. Damn. I mean, I realize I’m verging on pervy here (oh, great, more Google searches), but I simply could not let these new developments to go unnoticed. No thanks required, just doing my job.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

And Damn Fine Job You Do Of It! In fact if you do your job any better than this, my Goodness I'll need heart pills or something! You didn't go there with Halle, oh damn my eyes and you've got pics of Halle AND Salma side by side!! Wicked woman you are (but don't u dare stop).

And shit, saying thanks would not do you justice!!

Now I need a few moments... I should never have come to this page before getting my work started.. how ever will I be able to work now. I'm so messed up!!

Anonymous said...

Ps... so mess up was I that I forgot to sign my comment and I left off my tag line. (told u I was messed up!)

Rock On Ms. Snarker. ROCK ON!!

Slym

Anonymous said...

P.P.S.... Now I know Janet isn't pregnant (at least not that I'm aware of) but seeing those two side by side makes me think that the only person missing is Miss Jackson (cause I'm nasty - but in a good way...lol)

I'll just shut up now... still babbling because I'm of no use to myelf now....

Slym

Anonymous said...

Why do I suddenly crave a glass of milk?

Anonymous said...

I noticed Halle's assets myself. Really, they are hard to miss. Funny...pregnancy boobs look so much better on her than they ever did on me.

CoffeeDog said...

I think these are fake, if you study the shape in the 2nd pic of Halle, the angle just ain't right.

Anonymous said...

damn........fake - i don't think so --- i could so go there.

Anonymous said...

haha fake... haha.

I love tits, and Miss berry is rockin' the good ones