Well, as you can tell, this week kinda got away from me. Between organizing a big work project and fighting multiple pharmacies to get my estrogen refilled (the national shortage is real!) and also feeling a bit under the weather (but this is America, so we work through it, lol sob!!), I haven't been able to write. But it being International Lesbian Day and all I had to post something. And nothing says, “I’m sorry,” better than a hot lesbian Canadian woodswoman in a tank top wielding a bow and arrow. Wait, my apologies, nothing says “I’m sore-eee,” better than a hot lesbian Canadian woodswoman in a tank top wielding a bow and arrow. Also, like half of us down here are also very, very sore-eee about the whole America being the worst neighbor ever thing, too. Yet you still gift us with the likes of Nicole Maple Coenen. Oh, Canada, you remain too kind. Happy International Lesbian Day, kittens (especially you Canuck kittens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment