Friday, October 05, 2018

My Weekend Crush

Kittens, I am unabashedly excited about this and I want everyone to know it. Now I’m already Doctor Who fan (having finally watched every.single.episode from the Tenth Doctor on – I’m working on the Eccleston season, I swear). But this Thirteenth Doctor, well, she certainly is something. And, believe you me, I love all the loaded language in these trailers. Who is in charge? She is. It’s about time. Damn right it is. Or, as we should say, it’s about timey-wimey. Happy bring on the new Doctor weekend, all.

4 comments:

Helena said...

I've always loved her work and she will be the perfect Doctor. Have a good weekend Dorothy.

Carmen SanDiego said...

The doctor will see us now

Anonymous said...

Me too! I'm thrilled you're so into the doctor with me, and can't wait to live the moment with you. Funny, I'm also trying really hard with #9... you sum it up beautifully. Love love love 10, 11, 12... and of course Jodie is going to be transcendent.

Anonymous said...

Got my official BBC "Doctor Who" t-shirt and Custard Cream Biscuits (all the way from Tesco!). I'm ready for the ninth episode of 13 and her Tardis Team.