Thursday, June 08, 2017

Knit One, Orange Two

So remember when I said this weekend was going to be amazing because both “Wynonna Earp” and “Orphan Black” were coming back? Well, let’s make that a threesome. Because “Orange Is the New Black” is also back on Netflix starting Friday for its fifth season. I know, we’re all still feeling really weird after the end of last season. I’m never going to get over Poussey’s death. And if you choose not to come back this season, that is understandable. But I love these other women (and, no, not just Piper and Alex) so much. I am willing to go back for them. Because they matter to me.

p.s. This little knitted recap is so weird and so perfect and so weird some more. Yeah, they even went there.


1 comment:

Carmen SanDiego said...

I watched the leaked episodes and got sick and tired of the riot after a while... Last season as a whole was better than this one, at least from the first 10 episodes. I still have to watch the last three