Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Fade To Black

You guys, not only do we get “Wynonna Earp” this weekend, we get “Orphan Black.” The final season, the final trip, the final puppies. Look, this series has had more twists, and definitely more clones, than you can shake a non-vestigial tail at. But one of its very, very (very, very, very) best twists was to Undead Lesbian Syndrome one Dr. Delphine Cormier. (Memo to Showrunners: You know you can’t kill Delphine twice. There’s a rule. Signed, All The Gay Ladies everywhere.) Look, I have no idea where this crazy, clone-y ride will end. But I can’t wait to see where Sarah, Cosima, Alison, Helena, Rachel and Krystal end up. I just can’t believe this is the last time we’ll get to see this much Tatiana Maslany all at once.



p.s. I so wanted my Maslany fix over the weekend I watched “Ginger Snaps 2,” simply because a tiny Tatiana was in it. She was, of course, very good. And very creepy. Is there nothing she can’t do?

1 comment:

Carmen SanDiego said...

I hope Tatiana wins all of the awards