Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Fudge Machine

Amy Schumer belongs to what I like to call the Amy Poehler School of Comedy. For those unfamiliar with this particular comedic genre, it follows the simple yet profound mantra: "I don't fucking care if you like it.” It’s not about being cute or acceptable or cool. It’s about being fucking funny about whatever the fuck she wants. Some folks find her a little crude. But so what? Dude comics get called all the time, with pride. All I know is that I laugh my ass off at almost everything she does in “Inside Amy Schumer.” So I couldn’t be happier about it coming back tonight. And this video? Let’s just say I’ve been singing “This is where the poo comes out” under my breath at work all week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

I love Amy Schumer!! I have a "crude" sense of humor myself and am so glad to see a female comic with this brand of humor. I laugh my ass off every time I watch her.