Friday, July 26, 2013

My Weekend Thanks

Hey, guess what. Your postcards are REALLY in the mail. Remember back so long ago it is embarrassing to even mention it when you guys were crazy generous and I was stupid humbled and I also got to buy this shiny new laptop? Well, I finally got the postcard perks in the mail last weekend. Some of you should have received them already and the rest of you (especially all you international kittens) should have them shortly. I apologize, again, profusely for their inexcusable tardiness. Please let me know in the next few weeks if you do not receive your card.

The remainder to the perks, starting with the Weekend Crushes will start posting next week. And the swag folks can expect their goodies soon as well. Slowly, but surely, I am fulfilling all of my promises. I promise. Also, I’m sorry it’s taking so long.

As a thanks for all of your patience and as a continued thanks for coming to my little corner of the internet to everyone, here are some hot ladies being hot. Happy weekend, all.



p.s. If you received your (arrisanal, hand-stamped, ahem) postcard and cannot read my handwriting, feel free to ask for translation. I apoligize for my scribbles, I probably should have been a doctor.

8 comments:

Heather Anne Hogan said...

Love you like a love song, Snarks. :)

Anonymous said...

After seeing this video, i can hardly believe all women didn't wished they were lesbians. ; )

Helen said...

Already got mine!!!!!!
Thanks a lot!

Jack said...

I got mine yesterday and it made my day!!!

Jody said...

Well that was fun. Thanks, Snarks!

Btw Anon, I think all women do wish they were lesbians. They're just not ready to admit it yet. :)

Carmen SanDiego said...

I got mine already! Thanks DS, made my day!

MizGarfield said...

We got ours too. Really, really happy about it. When I tweeted I even got a reply from MsSnarker about she's sorry it was so late. We don't care: she's our hero!

Delenn said...

Dorothy have you heard about this movie? It would be nice have a review from you. Regards!

Flores Raras - Reaching for the Moon/The Art of Losing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XNXTCs8-M1s