Friday, December 17, 2010

My Weekend Crush

I’ve already crushed all over Natalie Portman with her timeless beauty and regal elegance. Her performance in “Black Swan” is sublime, otherworldly, mesmerizing. But most of us already knew she was good. But after walking out of “Black Swan” (which opens wider this weekend and you should go see it immediately), you’ll probably come away with a new appreciation for Mila Kunis. Flat out, that girl is sexy. Like really, totally, super-duper, hot-diggity, not-kidding-around sexy. I’m not sure if I’m getting my point across well enough here. The girl is sexy.

Now I hadn’t thought much of Mila when she was on “That 70s Show.” I caught enough of her on the show to know she was a) cute and b) annoying. But in “Black Swan” she is something else entirely – carnal. If that sounds dirty, then good because I mean it in the most visceral way possible. In “Black Swan,” Mila is all loose limbs and smoky eyes. You could see why Natalie’s tightly wound Nina would be equally threatened and attracted to Mila’s effortlessly uninhibited Lily. And, trust me, even if nothing I’ve said here convinces you of Mila’s sexy, just wait until you get to that scene. If The Gay really was something that we could convert people to, Mila would be able to build a house out of the complimentary toaster ovens sent to her by grateful new recruits. Yeah, that sexy. Happy weekend, all.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Mila Kunis and H-O-T if you haven't yet seen her in After Sex you might find it quite interesting:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im8Ajuk4gE8

Mila and Zoe Saldana-wow!

Anonymous said...

Happy weekend my love!! Adore your blog xx

Anonymous said...

I agree Mila is amazing! She is definitely sexy. I thought this after I saw some of the photos from Max Payne though. Mila in black leather anyone?

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD ACTORS CAN BE DIVERSE WHAAAAAAAAT?

tlsintx said...

SMOKIN' hot!!!!!

Jul said...

Agreed Mila Kunis has it going on. I was also surprised at Madonna's recent Dolce and Gabbana campaign, which I had to blog about. But Mila Kunis, no doubt, Dorothy nailed this one (well, not literally that I know of)...but she called it right.

Anonymous said...

I stopped by.
nice weekend!

Unknown said...

carnal pretty much covers it ....

Elena Tebano said...

Is it a lapsus? Shouldn't the bill be signed by President Obama? Cheers and CONGRATULATIONS from Italy anyways :-)