Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Think I better prance now

[Image via Prancing Maura]

They’re baaaack! Yes, kittens, the Rizzoli & Isles Subtext Recaps are back. Please express your joy in numbers of Prancing Mauras. I have to say, three weeks after the season finale and I still get a hankering every Monday night for fresh, sizzling Rizzles subtext. But, as your faithful blog monkey, I am here to service your needs. OK, wait, that came out wrong. Or very, very right. Know what I mean? Nudge-nudge, wink-wink. Right, I need to sleep more. Speaking of sleep, it’s a good thing I can’t make fanvids. Because, for serious you guys, if I could I’d never get anything else done ever. Not even sleep. As is, what little sleep I get is being eaten alive by my return to recapping (i.e. those 8 hours of my life I spent obsessing about that single hour of television). But for you, my pretties, it’s a pleasure. Enjoy these (blessedly not made by me, but other more talented and hopefully less sleep deprived people) Rizzles fanvids as an appetizer. And then prance on over to AfterEllen for the main course, the first installment of the Rizzoli & Isles Retro Subtext Recaps.

One Week

Because I get to use the term Barenaked Ladies and Rizzoli & Isles in close proximity.

Everytime We Touch

Because they touch. A lot. A lot a lot.

I’m a Pirate, You’re a Princess

Because Jane is so a pirate for Maura.

9 comments:

kengsingian said...

finally! retro subtext recaps! RIZZLES! SIZZLES!

i love you ms.snarker, for making this earth a better place to live for lesbians like us ;)

Anonymous said...

prancing maura is, without a doubt, the best thing i've seen in decades.

Amanda said...

So, I really like the prancing maura "I want to believe" Yes.

Amanda

Norma Desmond said...

I am at least a 1387 Prancing Maura's happy that you're retro subtext recapping, especially since this show just DRIPS with subtext. I mean, seriously, these two are outrageous. I'm a touchy feely, cuddly person, and I don't touch ANY of my friends as often as these two touch.

citizen spot said...

10, nay, 25 Prancing Maura's for your recap of the pilot! Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

I just love Monty Python :D that is all. well, ok, prancing maura is also awesome. so are recaps. oh! too much awesomeness to handle right now..

Anonymous said...

Just for fun, I wordled your blog. Biggest name, by far, was Rizzoli. ;)

Anonymous said...

I will give you a million prancing mauras because your recaps are pure brilliance. thank you :)

Anonymous said...

OMG, every time they touch. how true! it could be the motto of the series. LOL