Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sight gag

Life needs a blooper reel. Like, say, you’re going about your day and trip on an imaginary rock while walking into the office. Blooper reel! Or you’re grabbing a latte and spill the entire thing on your white blouse while the cute barista you’ve been trying to chat up for a month watches. Blooper reel! Or you walk into your boss’ office hoping to ask for a raise and accidentally call him by your secret nickname for him: Mr. Nutter Butter. That is going to kill in the blooper reel! Sadly, life does not have a blooper reel, but TV blessedly does.

In honor of tonight’s two – yes, TWO – live “30 Rock” broadcasts (East and West coast shows), here are a few very choice bloopers reels. I don’t wish flubbed lines on anyone, but if they must be flubbed let them be this funny.

30 Rock

So many sparrows, and by sparrows I mean flubbed lines.

Grey’s Anatomy

Snorting is always, always funny.

Chuck

Was I supposed to laugh at Yvonne StraHOTski dancing? Because mostly there was just drool.

Fringe

Pacey is hilarious. What? I don’t watch Fringe enough to remember his new name.

Smell Like a Muppet

Not a blooper, just adorable.

Hell, I think I’m just going to yell “Blooper reel!” next time I screw up royally. Couldn’t hurt, right?

5 comments:

vrgriffith said...

LOL.Very funny compilations- between you and Heather H.-- where do you girls find these things?!

Hope you're having a great day!

Unknown said...

*LMAO*
Thanks for sharing that - you can never laugh too much :)

Rizz Rustbolt said...

And oddly enough, no bloopers on the live show. Well, at least on the east coast broadcast.

Anonymous said...

no live show.

--------------------

besides,
my favo! is grey's anatomy among the
post cus I don't know other shows,
maybe I saw, just don't remember,

like there is kind of show that I don't get or
feel that much fun anyway,
but, grey's anatomy is one of understandable
and kind of like to see the episode.
generally I like the actors in the shows except the man, I don't remember his name but he has grandpa
voice. doesn't look like that old. I like two couples in
the show anyway.

thanks!!!
I don't have something to show you today,
but don't feel bad, it happened!!!

Norma Desmond said...

That was EXACTLY what I needed after a very, very long Thursday.