Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jane addiction

So Monday’s marathon sleuthing for the identity of Jane Lynch’s date for the Golden Globes (that would be her girlfriend and – sniffle – betrothed, Dr. Lara Embry) only further confirmed what I already knew: I love Jane Lynch. Now, out of respect to her committed relationship, I’m going to downshift that love to a platonic level. Hey, I’m no happy homewrecker (except when it comes to my Tina – given the first opportunity I would totally take out her tiny elf of a husband. Just kidding. Sort of.)

Anyway, this is a round-about way of saying that Jane and her psychologist girlfriend are invited over to the house anytime for Parcheesi and crackers. Besides, after learning these nine things about Jane, I’m convinced it would have never worked out anyway. I save all my greeting cards.


8 comments:

Big Shamu said...

WHAAAAAANHHH!!!!!!!!

CAB's Adventures said...

I throw all my cards away as well. Hmm, maybe that is why I don't receive that many anymore.

tangeresa said...

I wish I could respond to the engagement news as maturely as you have. Sadly I am still reeling... But totally happy for her, of course... :|

Norma Desmond said...

As a long time fan of hers, I can't help but revel in how popular she's gotten in the last, oh, year or so.

Anonymous said...

more fabulous EVERY day!

loved her for so long.

tlsintx said...

haaaahahaha....snarker you crack me up... :)

so jane's taken...*sigh* jealousy is a terrible thing.

Anonymous said...

Naked Parcheesi? ;) Cgrrl

Making Space said...

OMG that video - hysterical! Dry-cleaned sheets! ROFL