Monday, June 15, 2009

Naked Lady Monday

Kittens! Did you miss me? It seems like ages since I’ve given you a proper post because, well, it’s been ages since I’ve given you a proper post. But now my interwebs is back and my vacation is over, the sleep deprivation in the name of hot can recommence. So, because it’s Monday, and because I love you, how about a little Naked Lady Monday to ease us all back into the routine? I’ll take that little bit of drool I see as a yes. Though, I should really call it Nekkid Lady Monday today. Naked is just taking your clothes off; nekkid is taking your clothes off to do something naughty. Ahem. And with that, let’s all get nekkid. [Obviously, kinda NSFW, but you know you can’t resist...and if you feel particularly brave at work, click any and all to enlarge.]

Olivia WildeSarah ShahiCarla GuginoSalma HayekEmma ThompsonKristen BellAngelina JolieAdmit it; you kind of miss the old crazy, I'll kiss my brother, I'll bite a horse Angelina.

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

I´m really glad that you are back ;)

Unknown said...

been sick for the past 2 days.. just seeing your post has made me miraculously better :D

Norma Desmond said...

Nekkid Kristin Bell? For me? I must have been very good and didn't even know it...

Welcome back, Ms. Snarker.

Laura NY said...

SNARKER. Thank God you're back!

Shula said...

I'm glad you're back. I hope your vacation was good (actual traveling aside)? :)

Di said...

If anything, I miss the actual-flesh-on-her-arms-Angelina. *sigh*
It's good to have you back, Ms. Snarker.

Anonymous said...

WHAT A NICE SURPRISE! :) THANK YOU DEAR!

;)) babs said...

welcome back!

;)) babs

CEG said...

I almost love you. Really. I know we've never met. But, hot damn, these pictures make my day...

justbreathe said...

AAAhhhhhh. Now that's better.

Julia said...

You know how to make a comeback =)

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

I miss that Angelina a lot, actually. :)

babydykecate said...

Welcome back!

I thought I'd seen every Olivia Wilde photo known to man, but I've clearly been missing out. You won't happen to know what photo shoot they're from, would you?

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Ms. Snarker!

Lovely post, as always, but that picture of Angelina in particularly just slays me. Yum. Her body is delicious.

TheWeyrd1 said...

Shoooo, I shoulda come to visit earlier!

Anonymous said...

btw babydykecate the olivia wilde pics are new from maxims photoshoot you can find the rest at

http://oliviawilde.forumotion.com/2009-f85/july-maxim-t760.htm#1591

Damn olivia wilde is hot

Cathy said...

SNARKER'S BACK!

I felt a hole in my heart and life while you were gone. Twitter helped, but it just wasn't the same.

Anonymous said...

Olivia Wilde i'm ok ---- now thanks....

Anonymous said...

that angelina picture is priceless! where do you find this stuff!?

Unknown said...

Yay! Welcome back. I never knew how much I missed the ol' AJ and you until you were gone.

Karin said...

hmm. thank you! definitely just looked at again now that i am home from work :)

elliB said...

Yay welcome back. It's good to hear more than the occasional tweet :D And what a way to get back into things. I do miss that Angie, the one that didn't look like she'd snap in half if it got windy. Don't get me wrong, I still love her but... yeah. Extra kudos for the Kristen Bell and Olivia Wilde. Wow.

Anonymous said...

TOTALLY miss that angelina

packrat said...

Welcome back, Ms. Snarker. You were definitely missed!

Penny Cillin said...

Totally miss the old Angelina. I missed you more, of course.

Anonymous said...

okay, you're doing good.
so not you, right?

somehow, have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Definitely miss sensuous curves angelina anyways!