Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Tank Top Tuesday

A month? It has been a month since last we lasciviously luxuriated on the loveliness that is ladies in tank tops? What was I thinking? Where was my head? Why, oh the humanity, why? Sheesh, in my absent-mindedness I also totally missed the first anniversary of Tank Top Tuesday. Gosh, was it really only a year ago we first came together (ahem) to celebrate The Hot? Let me grovel my apologies in the only way I know how – by going back to the beginning. Ladies, the plain white tank top. The plain white tank top, ladies. And, just to class things up, it's black and whites of ladies in plain white tank tops. Plus, this way it seems less like objectification and more like art appreciation – really hot art.

Charlize TheronHalle BerryMaria BelloJenny ShimizuCarla GuginoFranka PotenteElizabeth HurleyAmy Adams
If I may be so presumptuous, I think that I'm forgiven.

21 comments:

Dreamer said...

Oh you are totally forgiven my dear Dorothy! For me "Hot Girls in Hot Tank Tops = Perfect Tuesday"

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including Franka Potente. That is one great - and hot - actress who needs more attention.

Norma Desmond said...

Black and white... yup. Totally makes it more artsy. :P

Unknown said...

Well i guess then that i've been around here for more than a year and i have to confess that tuesday has become my favourite day!

Natazzz said...

Hell yes, it's art.

If museums were filled with this kind of art, I'd go there much more often.

Amanda said...

This is fantastic.

Also, did you hear Vermont just overturned the Governor's veto, legalizing gay marriage there? Yay!

linster said...

I was downright grumpy today until this. Sigh. Thanks, Ms. S. You always know what I need.

Keeeerst said...

Who is Carla Gugino?

Very arty... and hot! Well done, DS and congrats on a year of Tank Topness :)

elliB said...

Very nice, esp Carla Gugino and Franke Potente. Love those ladies.

I did originally pop over to see if you discovered/used a pic of Ana Fernandez in her white tank top with suspenders screen print (that I tweeted you), but alas, that would not have fit in todays TTT theme.

em for mighty said...

thanks!

Unknown said...

i would swear that at 6 am this TTT ended w/ ms foster. whut up?

Kate @ Tres Lola said...

Absolutely forgiven! Fabulous feature.

Brenda said...

One word....HOTT!

Anonymous said...

Carla Gugino....omg, thank you!!

TheWeyrd1 said...

Very nice! I must say, I was jonezin' for some tank tops!

lesbehonest said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lesbehonest said...

thank you! :)

Morcegos no Sótão said...

Amy Adams looks SO cute!:D

MJNuts

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm a day behind in my viewing, but I don't care whether it's Tuesday or not... you can never go wrong with a lovely lady wearing a tank top!

Thanks for the return of "Tank Top Tuesday". I didn't realize just how much I missed it until I saw all the wonderful pictures!

Anonymous said...

Olivia Wilde and Charlize Theron = HOT!

Solo said...

Elizabeth Hurley...anytime :))