So, I know I ask variations on this questions a lot, but – for real, should I be watching “Sterling Point”? I’ve heard such good things about this series from “My Old Ass” creator Megan Park. A teen girl from New York inherits her grandpa’s remote Canadian island and drama ensues when she meets her secret sister – but at least some of that drama is sapphic in nature (as is that secret sister). I won’t lie, these days I can feel some kind of way about watching teen stories, wlw or otherwise. This Gen X perimenopausal gal isn’t even sure if she has the patience to sit through teen drama, let alone interest. Then there’s also the desire to not seem like a creepy old lady. But, again, I keep hearing good things. So, anyone wanna admit to watching the latest teen drama?
p.s. Also, sorry my Canadian kittens, I hope the story of an American who comes in and causes drama in your lovely country is not too triggering right now. We are really, really, endlessly sorry about our barely sentient Cheeto-in-Chief.
No comments:
Post a Comment