Thursday, May 20, 2021

Gender Fuck Thursday: Lady Killer Edition

Look, I could watch Blake Lively make a martini in a tuxedo for basically ever. So, naturally, I will totally watch her play a 1950s housewife who is secretly a contract killer. Blake will star and produce and Diablo Cody will write the film adaptation of the Dark Horse comic by the same name. You’ll remember Diablo from “Juno” and the still underrated “Jennifer’s Body.” I have not read any of “Lady Killer,” but I’m all for housewives becoming deadly assassins – for our entertainment. Also, it’s a good excuse to post Blake Lively making a martini in a tuxedo.

3 comments:

Danielle Warby said...

I am literally drinking a martini right now. A little more vermouth in mine and I do like it dirty, so olive not orange. Here's cheers!

Carmen San Diego said...

Cheers to lady killer

Erin O'Riordan said...

Diablo Cody has never disappointed me before and she never will.