Tuesday, April 09, 2019

The One With the Banana

Hello. It’s your id. Normally, your superego keeps me in check. But not today. Whooo double doggie, not today. Why? Because today I have brought you pictures of Cate Blanchett wear a strap-on banana. Yes, indeed, you read every part of that last sentence right. Cate Blachett. Strap-on. Banana. It was for a cover story for Beauty Pages magazine. I’ve never heard of it either. Did I mention there’s also pictures of her eating the banana? Because she does.



Anyway, all of this is just a warning to say that today I am going to make you hump your screen. I’ll try to do it in a discrete, non-public place. But, this is Cate Blanchett wearing a strap-on, after all. So. You know. Id’s gotta id. I mean, how can I not?




p.s. I have also brought you a picture of Cate Blanchett wearing white makeup and drawing on her face. Look, it is totally possible to be confused and turned on at the same time.



p.p.s. See. Like, I said, turned-on confusion. You are welcome, back to you superego.

2 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

Well, I don’t know what to say

Unknown said...

wow just wow she is very perceptive. The white make up really interesting. What good life? what is work? what is fun? What is sex? What is love? What is pain? Life is suffering we cant protect ourselves or anyone you make yourself and others stronger.