Thursday, January 16, 2014

Absence makes the heart go Orange

Ugh. Why is this show not back yet? Not only did Netflix not have the DVD set available in time for the holidays (seriously, gay ladies everywhere are pissed they didn’t get this in their stockings), but they also have not announced the second season premiere date yet. I need something to look forward to, people. It’s January. I need a ray of sunshine to dream about. Even if Alex Vause is only going to be on four episodes. I’ve been Googling toilet wine recipes in your absence. And making duct-tape flip-flops to pass the time. Hell, the other day I browsed the screwdriver aisle at the hardware store. Bottom line, come back show. Come back. Until then, guess I’ll just have to keep watching this gif over and over and over and over and, well, you get the picture.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that's brightened up my day at work!

Carmen SanDiego said...

Hey at least The Fosters is back... And so are you, hope you had a good time

egghead said...

Uzo follows tennis. I just saw it last night on twitter. She was reminding me about the Australian Open. :D Is she gay in real life?

egghead said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
egghead said...

This could tide one over till the next season?

http://cdn1.gossipcenter.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/story_header/photos/oitnb11014sp.jpg

Kaz said...

DAMN !!!

Anonymous said...

PRETTY GIRLS! ME LIKE! That is all.

Helena said...

Thank you Dorothy , this will help.w

tlsintx said...

Nice gif! I just read Laura is dating Tom Cruise.
ack.