Tuesday, September 07, 2010

"Storage solutions make me hot."

First day back after a three-day weekend. Sucks, right? Well, put on your headphones and make sure no one is nearby who will look at you funny if you start laughing like an idiot at your screen. Are you ready? Press play. Trust me, Tuesday won’t seem so bad afterward. I promise. p.s. Check out AfterEllen today for my interview with the video’s creator and all-around funny lady DeAnne Smith. In no particular order we discuss Justin Bieber, being a sex god and how exactly to manifest that kitten out of pure love and hemp sock lint.

7 comments:

PhillyDyke said...

This seems to have gone viral. I've seen it on onemorelesbian.com, friends posts on facebook and now here. I just adore it. And just to get it right, I would DEFINETELY be keeping the juicer.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!! More toys for the cat then for a 2yo child! Sounds like my house!!

Anonymous said...

visually nice, but, really, the same old jokes and themes

Lynnie said...

That was hilarious! Thank God it doesnt in any way describe my missus and I...unless you count pet names, possibly picking up each others expressions (we were bi-national so its a given), uh....we do like indian take-a-way...and we garden together....and have a cat...nothing else remotely resembles our relationship...except...perhaps IKEA...but storage solutions dont make me hot...Lisa does.

spuffyduds said...

I WILL TRY HARDER I WILL MAKE FRESH HUMMUS.

*dies*

Anonymous said...

OMG, we're on the Going-To-Ikea-Twice-A-Month stage of our relationship right now! lol. So true and sad.

Anonymous said...

Is there a transcript of this anywhere? The auto-transcribe button in YouTube is a joke and I can't understand half of what they are saying.