Thursday, July 27, 2006

Devil in a black dress

Ann Coulter is truly evil. Every time I see her on some show I want to hurl heavy objects at my television. And the worst part is that she seemingly never has to pay for the outrageous, hate-filled things she says.

I mean, this bottle-blond media whore is shameless. She will stoop so low as to attack the 9/11 widows, women whose husbands died in the terrorist attacks on our country. And I quote:

"These broads are millionaires, linked on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by grievers. I have never seen people enjoying their husbands' death so much."

Today, on Hardball, she continued her line of attack on President Clinton and his supposed latent homosexuality. And then she called Al Gore a fag. No, seriously. You can watch it here (click on part 3). When Chris Matthews asked her is she really thought Bill Clinton was gay she said, and I quote:

"He may not be gay. But Al Gore, total fag."

She followed that up with a cackle and a "No, just kidding." Why is it always the ones who shout the loudest about their love of God who are really the most Godless?

No comments: