Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Color me Buffy

Buffy the Vampire Slayer may have dusted her last vampire in the live-action world, but she lives on to slay another day in the world of comics. Show creator Joss Whedon will continue the TV saga where it left off in a new Buffy the Vampire Slayer comic series. The continuing adventure of our favorite slayer will be published by Dark Horse Comics. The cover art will be officially unveiled this week at Comic-Con. Joss has said that the action will pick up where the finale ended, after Buffy and the Scooby Gang helped create a whole army of slayers to defeat the First. Can I get a "Hell(mouth), yeah!" I love comics, but I never really buy them. This time, I think I might make an exception. Check out the cover art by Georges Jeanty Jo Chen. Girl's been working out.

No comments: