Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sisypuppy

OK, so I lied about having a post today. I got the keys to the new place late yesterday and MOVING IS HAPPENING. Since there is an overlap between when I get the keys to the new place and hand over the keys to the old place, MOVING will be happening for the next two weekends straight (and any time that can be fit in between). So for you that means I’m like this crazy little English bulldog puppy rolling down an endless hill. Except I think my task is in reverse, less fun and more Sisyphusian. Actually, it’s not so bad. But I am terribly busy. So, please excuse the erratic postings for the next week or so.

4 comments:

Kaz said...

I don't know how you found this great video, but it sure is funny. The puppy is so "human" in its love to roll down hill.

Good luck moving. Hope you can put in a garden in your new place.

TheWeyrd1 said...

The only good part about moving...purging the crap that built up! Well and having a brand new cleaned up place.

CarmenSanDiego said...

Best of luck DS
Hope you have a stress-free move

Christinc1 said...

Thank you. I am literally going to watch that every time I need to smile.
Ps-good luck w/ the move!