Tuesday, March 25, 2014

All Tilda, All the Time

Moving is weird. It can also be upsetting, stressful and wonderful – if you like where you’re going. And now that it’s over you can be assured of two things. 1) I will finally shut up about moving (can I get a hallelujah?), and 2) I enjoy the weirdness of life (especially when presented to you packed neatly away in boxes) even more. So what better way to celebrate the end of a move with the wonderful weirdness that is Tilda Swinton. I know from the second the lights went up in the darkened theater at the end of “Orlando,” that I had witnessed the birth of a strange and magical creature I hoped would continue to delight me for the rest of my days. So far so good.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

j'adore tilda

tlsintx said...

Thanks for this. Just saw Grand Budapest and there wasn't nearly enough Tilda in it.

Anonymous said...

oh tilda, tilda is much like charlotte rampling- one can never get enough of her. a supreme actor who makes all act better around her. thank you dor the compilarion of some of her scenes!