Thursday, December 13, 2012

Power of two

Well would you look at that. "Glee" doesn't ruin every lesbian thing it touches after all. "The Glee Project" contestant Dani Shay and Ali Stroker announced their relationship via a love song, or make that video, this week. Dani's new video for her single "One" features a mystery lady who turns out to be..drumroll, fellow "The Glee Project" contestant Ali. Ali confirmed the coupling on her official blog. Aw, that's pretty cute. Love and stuff. Shut up, I don't always have to be snarky just because it's my name.

p.s. Don't worry, I still intend to get plenty snarky with the actual "Glee" for, well, you know.

2 comments:

alex dumas said...

She looks like Justin Bieber. Good thing she does sing like him. It's a pretty good song.

Shasta said...

Oh my goodness, they're so cute! The Glee Project confused the hell out of me this year. "Wait, THAT's who won?! The hell?"
Ali and Dani are so adorable! Hooray!