Monday, December 05, 2011

Naked Lady Monday

Hey, only 20 shopping days left until Christmas. But don’t let the crass consumerism of what should be a season of reflection and thanks get you down. Because there are still joys to be had that cost nothing. Well, next to nothing. OK, in real life this sort of thing would take at least dinner first. Possibly several dinners. Some sparkling conversation. Plenty of wine. And, you know, a fantastic personality. I mean Michelle Rodriguez doesn’t strip down to her birthday suit and cover herself in what appears to be tar for just any old lug. But, for you today, it’s totally free. Nothing says happy holidays like a bunch of naked ladies, amirite? Holly jolly, indeed.

Monica BellucciI’m not sure how she tears herself away from the mirror each morning. I mean, the view – Jesus, the view.

Carla GuginoThat “Spy Kids” is what most of Americans know her from is a tragedy of epic proportions.

Lady GagaI still haven’t figured out if this picture turns me on or frightens me. Either way, I’m going to keep looking until I figure it out.

Sara RamirezSometimes I can’t decide if I’m more jealous of Jessica Capshaw* because she gets to kiss Sara Ramirez…

Jessica Capshaw…or Sara Ramirez for getting to kiss Jessica Capshaw

Angie HarmonI am attracted to Angie Harmon because of her voice. I am attracted to Angie Harmon because of her voice. I am attracted to Angie Harmon because of her voice. I am attracted to Angie Harmon because of her… Wait, what were we talking about?

p.s. Don’t forget to catch the Rizzoli & Isles Subtext Recaps Wednesdays on AfterEllen.

*Total brain fart on the Jennifer/Jessica thing. So many ladies, so many names, one little brain to remember them all. Apologies.

12 comments:

LiteraryVice432 said...

I will be the jerkface Calzona shipper who whines that it is JESSICA Capshaw, not "Jennifer". (I'm pretty sure the fact that I used the quotation marks makes me that much more of a jerkface shipper nerd. My apologies.)
PS. I really do love your blog.

Norma Desmond said...

I'm definitely more jealous of Capshaw. No questions asked, 100%. I think we've discussed my fake-tv-fiance Sara before, though. ;)

Anonymous said...

That pic of Angie Harmon made my brain melt. She is gorgeous and her voice makes her even sexier.

vrgriffith said...

MRod is sooo FINE! Angie Harmon-- who knew?

Anonymous said...

The guy with Lady Gaga looks like he thinking "how much more do I have to put with?" The Angie Harmon thing was just gross. I'd rather see her in the black suits or even black leather on a motorcycle.

egghead said...

Michelle Rodriguez is my favorite picture. Oh my, is that rage? I want to hang that picture up.

Charli said...

I love Carla Gugino so much. Thank you for that picture. She gets more gorgeous the older she gets, she's become my perfect woman. sigh.

greenfrog12 said...

sara sara omg!help me

Anonymous said...

Angie Harmon has to be airbrushed there. Has to be.

Anonymous said...

i think jason sehorn is the one i'm jealous of right now. lol.

Yizz said...

Ms. Rodriguez does something to me that that no one else could possibly do. Oh boy, I need a cold shower.

myhoo said...

wow awesome nice posting......